Saturday, June 18, 2016

Summer Wedding Attire

Summer is the season of love, which means tons of weddings.  While weddings can be fun, deciding what to wear can be somewhat stressful.  I know I stress out about it.  Because there are different types of weddings, I always what to make sure I'm dressed appropriately for the occasion.  I want to share a look that I wore to a wedding that is occasion appropriate but is very affordable.
 
Outfit Details
 

Dress:  The yellow dress was purchased from New York and Company.  I love the design of this dress because it accentuates the curves of the body.  The color is perfect for an outdoor summer wedding.  The original cost of this dress is $75.  I purchased this dress for $15 during New York and Company online power lunch sale that occurs every Friday. I would encourage signing up for email alerts from your fave store.  I know the emails can be annoying and clutter your inbox but more often than not you can catch an amazing sale.
 
 
Shoes:  Sian is a cork shoe from Shoedazzle.com.  Even though this is a wedge sandal it is still dressy enough for a wedding.  It is great for an outdoor wedding because you don’t have to worry about sinking in the ground with a stiletto.  The regular price is $60.  When you become a VIP Member with Shoedazzle, these shoes would cost $40.  That’s a $20 savings.
 
 
Jewelry:  I purchased the teal necklace and earrings set from a small boutique.  It was great to add another pop of color without competing with the yellow dress.  It was the perfect complement piece.  This set cost $10.  Small boutique are great for accessories for an amazing price.  A lot of them also have email list and they will alert you to new products and sales as well.

I hope you enjoyed this blog.  If you have any questions about any of the products I have shown, please feel free to contact me (contact info listed below).  Come back again to see new blog post.
-Stylish Gal Carryn-
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment