Sunday, July 31, 2016

Rocker Chic

 
 
This might be one of my favorite outfits I have put together.  I love the edginess of the skirt and shoes.  Pencil skirts have to one of my favorite pieces of clothing to put on.  It hugs all the right curves while still looking classy.  Lets get into the breakdown of the outfit.
 
Outfit Details:
 
Top:  The top is from Old Navy.  I've mentioned this top in a previous blog (Summer Weekend Casual).  Unfortunately, Old Navy does not carry this exact top anymore but they do carry a huge variety of tops.  They also run sales just about every weekend, sometimes it feels like everyday, so you are sure to catch a good deal.  I bought this top when it was on sale.  The original price was $18 and I was able to snag it for $10.
 
 
Skirt:  The skirt was a recent purchase from Walmart.  The cost of the skirt was $6.88.  I received a lot of compliments on my skirt and i received a lot of shocked looks when I told them where it was from.  One woman said "Don't be mad when you see me wearing that skirt next week!"  I love sharing my fashion finds with others.
 
 
Shoes:  The shoe are Aramelle from Justfab.com.  I love the cutout detail of the shoes.  There are also studded detail on the shoe to give it that rocker look.  These shoes retail for $34.00 but if you are a VIP member of JustFab, you snag these beauties for $24.00.
 
Accessories:  My sunglasses are black and gray Aviators that I picked up from Charming Charlie.  I purchased my necklace from a store that has since closed but I have seen similar necklace at Kohls and Charming Charlie for a reasonable price.
 
 
Thanks for reading stay to for new blog posts.  Please to comment or leave me your email info and I will contact you when the next post is available,  Until next time,  Stay Stylish!!
 
 


9 comments:

  1. You look fierce! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your confidence - you're rocking that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, you are rocking it indeed. Great outfit and you wear it well too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit... You look great! I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your entire outfit and you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide whether I live the shoes more or the skirt!You look very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't decide whether I live the shoes more or the skirt!You look very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great! love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete