Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Denim Days



 
I don't know about everyone else but there are days (a lot of days), where I don't want to spend hours putting an outfit together.  I just want to throw something on but still look put together.  Dress are the perfect for doing just that.  Let's get into the details of the outfit.
 
Outfit Details:
 
 
Dress:  This sleeveless chambray dress is from Walmart.com.  The material is very lightweight so it is perfect for the summer.  It can be dressed up or down with the right accessories.  The retail price for this dress is $12.00
 
Shoes: The sandals are Leire from JustFab.com.  These are perfect, easy pair of wedges to just put on.  The shoe has a lace up detail in the front that makes it look like you took time to put the shoes but there is a zipper opening in the back that you can slide you foot in, zip it up, and be on your way.  The retail price of this shoe is $59.95, but as stated in previous blog, becoming a VIP member can save you money when purchasing shoes from the company.  Because I am a member,  this shoe would have cost me $39.95 but I was able to catch one of JustFab's many sales and I brought this beauty home for $19.95.
 
Well that's all for this blog post.  Quick and sweet just like the outfit.  As usually, please leave me your questions or thoughts about the outfit below.   Also, if you would like an email update when a blog post with go up, please send you email info.  Again, thank you for stopping by and Stay Stylish!
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. I love the dress and it's price. Shoes are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy shoes from Just Fab all of the time. It's fun and they last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit. Fits you perfectly. I love to shop, even better if I can stay within a budget. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great. Love the denim outfit!

    ReplyDelete