Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday Funday

 
Sunday has to be one of the best days of the week.  Yeah, I know its the day before Monday, but its a day most people get to relax and mentally prepare themselves for weekend ahead.  Sunday is the day that my girlfriends and I meet up and go out to brunch.  I will share with you one of the casual outfits I would wear out to brunch.
 
Outfit Details:
 
 
 
Top:  This Sunday Funday Graphic Tee is a shirt that I created on the website Spreadshirt.com.  I love to wear graphic tees, so I was extremely excited when I found this website wear I could customize my own t-shirt.   The shirts retail anywhere from $15-30 depending on how detail or the cost of the design you choose to use.  I don't mind paying $25 dollars for a graphic t-shirt that is exactly what I wanted.  Also, the more t-shirts you purchase at one time, the company offers a discounted price.  This makes the price of each shirt to decrease.
 
 
 
Jeans:  The jeans are Lee jeans that I purchased from the Salvation Army.  I wanted a pair of jeans that I could distress and create a worn look but I didn't want to pay a lot of money for jeans I was just going to destroy anyways.  These jeans cost me around $5 and it cost nothing to distress them because I owned everything I need at home, which is a pair of scissors and tweezers,  I will do a future blog on distressing/destroying jeans.
 
 
 
Shoes:  The shoes are Raziel from Shoedazzle.  Everyone who is close to me knows I'm absolutely obsessed with anything glitter, so of course when I saw these shoes.... I had to have them.  Raziel is pump that has gold glitter starting at the toe and then transitions into black glitter at the heel of the shoe.  Just wear these shoes with a pair of jeans takes the whole outfit style up a notch.  The retail value is $39.95 if you are a VIP member for Shoedazzle.com
 
 
 
Bag:  I purchased this weaved clutch from Ebay.  This clutch is so roomy, it can carry all of you necessary essentials for an afternoon out with the girls.  I purchased my bag for $25 on ebay.  Unfortunately I couldn't find the link for the seller I purchased from, but the beauty of Ebay is there is always multiple vendors selling the same item and competing in price for business.
 
 
 
Blazer:  I purchased this cotton blazer from Walmart.com.  I added the blazer for possible cooler days, maybe early spring or fall brunch.  The blazer is casual enough to throw on with the outfit and walk out the door.
 
That's all for today blog post.  I hope you enjoyed my Sunday Funday.  If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.  Please take time to visit my other blog posts.  If you would like to receive email updates when a new blog post is out,  please send your email info.  Until next time, Stay Stylish!!!
 

 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Love this entire outfit! Especially the shirt that is so cute!! I've been meaning to go make myself a shirt on SpreadShirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heels definitely elevate the outfit. It looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the outfit. Oh those shoes! I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your graphic Tee shirt looks great. I love the shoes too.Your look is interesting. It's cool chic meets fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your graphic Tee shirt looks great. I love the shoes too.Your look is interesting. It's cool chic meets fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those heels are great, like how you matched it with the sparkle on your shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I wish I could walk in those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! What an amazing outfit for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love this outfit! I can't wait for your post on how to distress jeans. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Sunday Funday design. Thanks for sharing the site you used to design it, too. I want to go design my own graphic T now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that shirt. I'm starting to get into graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look, those shoes are to die for! So unique and can go with so many outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Galaxy 2 Star Lord Jacket Star lord Jacket If you want to look stylish than this Star Lord jacket fulfill your desire. This Guardian of the Galaxy 2 jacket should be in your wardrobe to wear it at any occasion – Galaxy 2 Chris Pratt Jacket is present for you in discounted price

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read your blog I must say very good and helpful guide for crazy fans of a Guardian of the Galaxy 2. I’ve watched that movie many times and I am highly amazed by the attire which Guardians of The Galaxy 2 Chris Pratt Leather Jacket was wearing. I wanted the same jacket for my boyfriend but getting back and forth to order online as it was my first time with Celebsleatherjackets.com. To my surprise, I got my order and m highly satisfied with the material especially leather quality. My boyfriend loved it most. A must try outfit from celebs leather jacket.

    ReplyDelete