Friday, September 23, 2016

Harvest Orange

 
Fall is my favorite time of year.  The leaves start changing into beautiful orange, red, yellow colors.  The cools down to a perfect temperature.  Lets not forget pumpkin and apple everything.  I also. love dressing for the fall because I am a fan of layers and well, you just can layer in the summer.  Here is my transition in to fall outfit.
 
 
 
My orange top is a tunic from Old Navy.  The top is made out of light weight cotton material and it is perfect for the transition from summer to fall.  The retail cost is 26.94 but I was able to catch a one day sale when these tops were $10.00 each
 

 
My capris are cuffed capris by Simply Vera at Kohl's.  The capris do have stretch to them so they fit very comfortably.  The retail cost of these jeans are $50.00.  I purchased these pants for $20.00 during one of Kohl's many sales.

 
Now to my favorite of my outfit.  THE SHOES!!!! The name of the bootie Tracey from Justfab.com.   This bootie is so comfortable and I love the lace up detail.  There is a zipper in the back which makes the shoes easier to put on.  The retail cost of this shoe $49.00.  The price I paid was $39.00 which is still better than the same shoe from Nordstrom's for $88.00
 
 
Well that's all from this post.  Please stay too for new blog posts.  Also, provide your email address for email alerts for new blog post.  Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day.
 
-Stylish Gal Carryn-

2 comments:

  1. Cute top and shoes. I love the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! The only reason I like Fall is for the new wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete