Friday, September 16, 2016

Lime Light



Like everyone else, I trying to enjoy what is left of summer but also make that transition to fall.  Here's an outfit that still has the pop of color but will warm enough for the cooler nights.  Let me share with you the details.

 
The denim jacket was thrifted from the Salvation Army and the brand is Gap.  The jacket is in great condition and fits perfectly.  Since the jacket was thrifted, I do not know the original retail price but the cost at the Salvation Army was $11.99.  The day I made the purchase, the store was running half off a specific colored tag,  The jacket had the sale color tag and I was able to snag the jacket for $5.99.
 
The neon green dress is from Old Navy (unfortunately cannot find dress or comparable dress on website).  The dress is made out of a soft jersey material that makes the dress very comfortable to wear.  The original retail cost 26.94 but I was able to can one of Old Navy many sales and the amount I paid for the dress was $10. 
 
My fuschia shoes are Monika from JustFab.com (no longer in fuschia).  The heel is 4,5 inches.  With a heel that high, the shoes are comfortable once broken in.  The retail cost of these shoes are $49.00.  I purchased these shoes during a JustFab Sale and I paid $19.95.
 
Lastly, The clutch is a Stylish Gal Carryn original.  I am currently taking and online sewing to learn how to design and create my own clothing and accessories.  The clutch is one of the items we learned to make in the class.  I love the progress that I am making in this class.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog and reading my posts.  Please stay tuned for future blog posts.  I can also be reached on Instagram (Stylishgal_on_a_budget) or Facebook (Stylish Gal on a Budget) and Snapchat (Stylishgal Carryn).  Have a Fabulous day!!
 
-Stylish Gal Carryn- 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment