Monday, September 19, 2016

Just Fabulous

 
JustFab (an online company known mostly for there shoes) sent me this dress to review.  I am a Brand Ambassador for the company and I'm always happy to try out a new product and share with the company my thoughts.  Well I decided I would wear JustFab from head to toe when I completed my review.  Let me share with you the details of my outfit.
 
 
 
The dress is Faux Placket Shirt Dress from JustFab.com.  The material of the dress is polyester and the designs gives it a 70s feel to it.  This dress is very comfortable.  The length of the dress is 38 inches, so it is work appropriate.  The retail cost of this dress is $54.95 but if you become a VIP member, the dress is $39.95.  JustFab does run sales are well, so if you a VIP member they will send you emails to alert you to the sales. 
 
The bag is Martin.  This is an oversized leather bag which great for carrying everything you could possibly need for the day.  It would be a perfect carry on bag for traveling.  I absolutely love this bag.   I have a small obsession with big bags because they are stylish and great for making sure I have everything I need.  The retail cost of this bag is $59.95.  I was able to purchase this bag during one of their sales and the amount I paid was $20.
 
Maryann is the name of the strappy sandals I am wearing.  The height of the heel is 4 inches but the chunky heel allows for comfortable walking.  There is a zipper on the back of the shoe, so you just slide your foot in and zip of the back and you don't have to worry about fussing straps and buckles.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my posts on the JustFab products.  Please visit often for new blog post.  Until next time, Have a fabulous day!!!
 
-Stylish Gal Carryn-
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment