Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Subscription Boxes

Have you ever wanted to try a newly released beauty product but you don't want to spend money on the item for fear you may not like it or do you want to remain in the know for current beauty trends and new companies.  Subscription boxes are a good way to try a new product and it exposes you to different brands and companies.  There are subscription boxes for just about anything you may be into (i.e. gamer boxes, art boxes, reading boxes, and so on).  Let me share with you some of the boxes I subscribe to.
 
Allure Box
 
 
The Allure Beauty Box is a subscription box from Allure magazine.  The box runs $15 a month for deluxe sample sizes.  The box samples include makeup, hair, and skin care products.  I've received products from Wet-N-Wild to Garnier to La Mer.   So, this box exposes to brands from drug store to high end.  The total cost of the products in this box ranges from $50-$75.  I've been getting this box for a couple of months, and so far I've enjoyed everything I have received.
 
BoxyCharm
 
 
BoxyCharm is a $21 monthly subscription box.  With this box, they send out full size samples of products.  The total cost of the products in the box range from $100-$150.  I've been receiving this box over a year and I can honestly says it one of the best boxes I have ever received.  I'm never disappointed.  The BoxyCharm boxes have introduced me to new brands I've never heard of, for example Dirty Little Secret.  If I could only get one box, I would definitely get this one.
 
Ipsy Glambag
 
 
The Ipsy Glambag is a $10 a month subscription bag.  This bag sends out deluxe sample size products in a different designer makeup bag.  This bag mostly contains high end products.  The total cost of the products in this bag is $50-$75.   If you are interested in try new products but don't want the full size. 
 
Lip Monthly
 
 
Lip Monthly is a monthly subscription bag that is dedicated just to lip products.  The subscription cost is $12.95 monthly. This bag has exposed me to different products that I never knew existed.  The total cost of the products in the bag ranges from $50-$75.  If you are obsessed with lip products as I am, then this is the perfect bag for you.
 
Birchbox
 
 
Birchbox is a $10 monthly subscription box that is comparable to the Ipsy bag.  This box contains high end products and the price of the box ranges from $50-$75 in total cost of products.  My honest review on this box is that it is hit or miss.  Some months I get the a really good box and then there are months that I am underwhelmed.  This box is good for providing samples of new products.
 
So, that's all for the subscription boxes that I am subscribed to, but if you go to www.mysubscriptionaddiction,com you find the best box suited for you.  Thanks for checking out my blog and check back often for new blog posts.  Also, please check me out on Instgram and Facebook at stylishgal_on _a_budget or follow me on Snapchat under the name Stylishgal Carryn.  Until next time, Stay Stylish!
 
-Stylish Gal Carryn-
 
 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment