Thursday, September 22, 2016

No White After Labor

 
You know that old saying "Don't wear white after labor".  So I'm rebel and I go against the grain.  I love the color white and I wear it all year long.  If we couldn't, then why would we have a color called winter white, right?  Let me get into the details of this quick cute outfit.



 
The white peplum top is from New York and Company.  Unfortunately the top is no longer on the website.  The material is polyester and its so soft and comfortable to wear.  This top is also perfect for layering if you want to add and cardigan over it.  The retail cost of this top is $39.99 but as usually I am always looking for a sale and was able to snag this top for $15.00.
 
The jeans I am wearing are the pork chop skinny jeans by faded glory from Walmart.  This jeans have a stretch cotton material which provides comfort while wearing.  The retail cost of the jeans are $14.44 and I did pay retail cost

 
My shoes are Allegra from JustFab.com.  This is a mini platform shoe.  The heel height is 5 inches.  Once the shoes are broken in, they are very comfortable.  The retail cost of the shoe is $49.00.  I purchased these shoes during a sale and they cost me $19.99.

 
Thanks for checking out my blog post.  Visit often for my new posts.  Also, sign up for emails alert when new posts are uploaded.  Talk to you soon.
 
-Stylish Gal Carryn-

No comments:

Post a Comment